Deluxe Junior Suites are our most graceful rooms, located throughout the Main House. Brimming with charm, these generously sized bedrooms offer lounge areas, boasting features, reflecting the elegance of the Victorian era. High ceilings, original cornices, period feature windows and two with antique four poster beds.
Junior Suites are located on the garden level, reception level and on the first floor at Ariel House, providing guests with a combination of vistas to enjoy. Front facing Junior Suites overlook leafy Lansdowne Road with views of the front garden and those to the back of the house overlook our city garden.
Each Junior Suite is named after a Dublin literary character and accommodates two guests in a king size or four poster bed. The suites are en suite with both bath and shower, smart TV , complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities and homemade cakes and biscuits each afternoon.
Junior Suites Features:
• Spacious and elegant bedrooms, decorated in a traditional style
• Located in the historic Main House – a Victorian mansion
• Bright and spacious with period windows
• Views of Lansdowne Road, the city garden and the Aviva Stadium
• One king size bed
• Lounge area
• En suite with shower and bath tub
• Flat screen, smart TV
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary car parking
• Access to 24 hour reception and guest information
Please note that Ariel House is a Victorian mansion and true to its heritage there are 15 external steps leading to the main entrance. We do not have a lift in the hotel and whilst there are Superior bedrooms available at ground level, the reception and dining room are located on the first floor.