Garden View Double Bedrooms are nestled in the Herbert Mews at Ariel House which is a modern addition to the original main house. These cosy bedrooms are a unique urban oasis overlooking our city garden. Guests can enjoy peace and quiet and the leafy view through the large windows in these bedrooms. Garden View Double Bedrooms comfortably accommodate two guests in a double bed. Due to their snug nature they are a popular choice with individual guests for single occupancy. Bedrooms are en suite with both bath and shower, smart TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities and homemade cakes and biscuits each afternoon.
Garden View Double Rooms are located at garden level on the ground floor of the hotel.
Garden View Double Bedroom Features:
• Comfortable bedrooms, decorated with simple elegant style
• Located in the Herbert Wing, connected to the Main House
• Overlooking the city garden
• One double bed
• En suite with shower over bath tub
• Flat screen, smart TV
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary car parking
• Access to 24 hour reception and guest information
Please note that Ariel House is a Victorian mansion and true to its heritage there are 15 external steps leading to the main entrance. We do not have a lift in the hotel and whilst there are bedrooms available at ground level, however the reception and dining room are located on the first floor.